    not, so I thought I should mention it.

    Regards,

    Dan

    Daniel Berger, May 14, 2005

  2. Hi Dan,

    Thank you.

    2005/5/15, Daniel Berger <>:
    > It appears that the RAA is down. I'm not sure if this was planned or
    > not, so I thought I should mention it.

    Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
    it.

    Regards,
    // NaHi

    NAKAMURA, Hiroshi, May 15, 2005

  3. Daniel Berger

    Phil Tomson Guest

    In article <>,
    NAKAMURA, Hiroshi <> wrote:
    >Hi Dan,
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >2005/5/15, Daniel Berger <>:
    >> It appears that the RAA is down. I'm not sure if this was planned or
    >> not, so I thought I should mention it.

    >Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
    >it.

    So RAA is powered by WEBrick? I've used WEBrick for my small, low
    hit-volume site for many months now. I'm pleasantly surprised that it
    works well for higher-volume sites as well.

    Phil

    Phil Tomson, May 15, 2005

    NAKAMURA, Hiroshi, May 29, 2005
  5. Hello Hiroshi,

    >>>Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
    >>>it.

    What's about adding a supervisor process that restarts webrick
    automatically if it crashs ?

    Lothar Scholz http://www.ruby-ide.com

    Lothar Scholz, May 29, 2005