RAA down?

Daniel Berger

Hi all,

It appears that the RAA is down. I'm not sure if this was planned or
not, so I thought I should mention it.

Regards,

Dan

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Hi Dan,

Thank you.

2005/5/15 said:
It appears that the RAA is down. I'm not sure if this was planned or
not, so I thought I should mention it.

Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
it.

Regards,
// NaHi

Phil Tomson

Hi Dan,

Thank you.

Not planned. WEBrick httpd process has been crashed. I've just restarted =
it.

So RAA is powered by WEBrick? I've used WEBrick for my small, low
hit-volume site for many months now. I'm pleasantly surprised that it
works well for higher-volume sites as well.

Phil

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi

Lothar Scholz

Hello Hiroshi,

What's about adding a supervisor process that restarts webrick
automatically if it crashs ?