Rabbit Modules - Dynamic C - Python

Picio

Hello,
I would wonder if anyone knows something about programming with
Python, Rabbit Core Modules, that normally were programmed with Dynamic
C.

I mean either:
- something like using python to create code in dynamic suitable for
the rabbit core
- writing machine code for the rabbit core using a python API.

Sorry if I'm not using the rights technicals words.

Picio

Hendrik van Rooyen

Hello,
I would wonder if anyone knows something about programming with
Python, Rabbit Core Modules, that normally were programmed with Dynamic
C.

I mean either:
- something like using python to create code in dynamic suitable for
the rabbit core
- writing machine code for the rabbit core using a python API.

Sorry if I'm not using the rights technicals words.

Picio

if I remember correctly, the rabbit is a modified z180, which is a modified z80,
which is a descendant of the 8080...

so it should be possible - however, the average ram memory in a rabbit module
will probably not support Python - it is unlikely that there will be enough for
the Object Orientation that Python brings....

- Hendrik