Racial equality is a myth!

(Pete Cresswell)

Per Patrick:
I had an IQ of 128 in the 6th grade (weren't supposed to tell me but the
teacher tried to expain how she thought I was "underperforming")

Then, about 15 years later, I bought an IQ test pamphlet to try at home, now
a 27 or so year old adult. Result: IQ =127

Then a few years ago (my age then=49) I took an online IQ test. result: 128.

Was I fudging to get them so close, yet decades apart? I'm a white guy in
Amerika.

You've probably been leading a healthy life.

Mine was in the mid 130's in high school.

Tested at about 127 a few years ago. I credit two misspent years in the
sixties smoking weed with the decline.

Patrick

Hey mon, I was in Vietnam in 1970, did everything except cocaine. Smoked pot
for years afterward (1970 to ?1980?), thought I was addicted to it. Found
out I wasn't addicted in 1977, quit for a while. No effect on IQ. Heroin is
not addictive either, according to me. I did it every day for over a month,
quit cold turkey, no side effects.
patrick sulivan

Fat Sam

Els said:
R2G2 wrote:

A cause it's got a hyphen, the others have a space

B because it's the only one that actually says what it's made
of instead of what it's for
Or...

B, because all the others are used for cutting things

Tommy Joe

Personally, I am bored with discussions of race because they generally
dissolve into arguments concerning specific races. I don't care about
specific races. I care about the truth. The truth is there will never
be racial equality as long as there are races. One day everyone will
be the same race. As racial inequality disappears we will find new and
exciting ways to oppress each other.

Tommy Joe

Matt Clara

Tommy Joe said:
Personally, I am bored with discussions of race because they generally
dissolve into arguments concerning specific races. I don't care about
specific races. I care about the truth. The truth is there will never
be racial equality as long as there are races. One day everyone will
be the same race. As racial inequality disappears we will find new and
exciting ways to oppress each other.

Tommy Joe

Yes, we should look at it as a form of entertainment...
;-)