RAD tool

Atlas

I'm looking for a tool that may "visually" improve ASP code generation.
The project is about a presentation web site, whose main features are:

- 4 main sections each one containg from 1 to 3 page templates
- contains database lists and forms
- will be multilanguage
- ASP code

The tool I'm looking for should help improve the following working flow:

1) - Let graphic designers do their job, and build the user interface
2) - Build templates (mix from ASP and HTML)
3) - Manage DB sources with the same templates/user interface

Optionally generate site map, hierarchy and so forth.

Hope not to hear about CMS!!!!(Expensive!!!.........) well, if not so
expemsive..........it may help!

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

Atlas said:
I'm looking for a tool that may "visually" improve ASP code generation.
The project is about a presentation web site, whose main features are:

- 4 main sections each one containg from 1 to 3 page templates
- contains database lists and forms
- will be multilanguage
- ASP code

The tool I'm looking for should help improve the following working flow:

1) - Let graphic designers do their job, and build the user interface
2) - Build templates (mix from ASP and HTML)
3) - Manage DB sources with the same templates/user interface

Optionally generate site map, hierarchy and so forth.

Hope not to hear about CMS!!!!(Expensive!!!.........) well, if not so
expemsive..........it may help!

Visual Interdev?

arachno

Yea, interdev is not bad. even VS6.0 one... but still dont have many useful
things...