radio button checked change event question

Carlos

Hi all,

I need to handle the checked change event for a radiobutton,
but without the autopostback property set to true. Is that possible?
The objective is to maintain the status of the same page, and only
handling the event within the group of radiobuttons that I have defined
inside the page.

Thanks,

Carlos.

Jc Morin

Hello Carlos,

You are looking for a client-side solution? Use javascript.

You can easily add a client-side event to a checkbox.
CheckBox1.Attributes.Add("onclick", "alert('Test');")

If you really need to do server side programmation, then the postback seems
to be the only way if you don't wanna do remote web services behaviors.