radio button CheckedChange event

Kelly

Hi all -

I have a form with 3 radio buttons, representing 3 textboxes. The user will be required to enter a numeric value into 2 of the 3 textboxes to calculate the third textbox's numeric value. The selected radiobutton will represent the value the user is solving for. The textbox representing the missing value will need to be disabled. So, when rdoA is selected, txtA should be disabled, etc.

I'm having trouble with the change events of the radio buttons though. It seems that nothing is firing my CheckedChange event to run the necessary code.

The auto-generated sub that came from double-clicking the radiobutton control is:

Private Sub rdoMepForecast_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles rdoMepForecast.CheckedChanged
End Sub

Any ideas? Thanks!!

-Kelly

Kelly

I figured it out. :)

The AutoPostBack property for the radio buttons was not set to True.

It works like a gem.