Radio Button Group

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ken Saganowski, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Is there an easy way to access the selected value of a radio button group in
    ASP.Net/c#?

    Ken Saganowski, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Ken Saganowski

    Michael Guest

    I sure hope so, or else it wouldn't be very useful!

    myRadioButtonList.selectedvalue;

    I'm not a C# programmer so there may be some case sensitivity in that to
    fix, but that should work.

    Michael, Jan 23, 2004

  3. RadioButtonList1.SelectedItem.Text provides you the text of the selected
    radio button in a radiobuttonlist control

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jan 25, 2004