Radio Button List ---> onclick event. You can never know when the user clicked?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Leeor Geva, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Leeor Geva

    Leeor Geva Guest

    did any of you guys notice when adding an onclick javascript to a Radio
    Button List, it will get fired BEFORE the Dot is set if you click on the
    Text for that particular Circle.

    My onlick calls this function:

    if (document.Form1.UserInfo_optStatus_2.checked)

    I don't see much of a way around this?? This isn't good... any help
    appreciated!

    I think this is what happens in the Radio Button List:

    IF CLICK ON TEXT LABEL
    FIRE ONCLICK EVENT
    TELL CIRCLE TO GET FILLED

    IF CLICK ON CIRCLE (get filled)
    FIRE ONCLICK EVENT

    in short, the event can fire and you will not know what the user clicked on.

    Leeor Geva, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Leeor Geva

    Leeor Geva Guest

    I fixed this problem.

    It's a combination of a .Net Bug, and some other things.

    Leeor Geva, Aug 30, 2003