Radiobutton Groupname Property

WO70

Hi,

one day I tried to build a WebUserControl with a RadioButton inside. I
added 6 of the WebUserControls to my Page and wondered why I was able
to select each Radiobutton.
I looked at the HTML code and found out, that the Groupname was
modified. It was my Groupname with the WebUserControl.ID infront.
So I searched and found this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316495

So I derived my own RadioButton and rewrote the Render function (btw:
today I found this -
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/How_group_RButtons.asp).

Now in days where we have ASP.NET 2.0 I thought this bug should have
been fixed. But it seems it is not. Can anyone pls confirm this?

To reproduce this, do the following:
- Create a Project (ASP.NET c#)
- Add a WebUserControl
- Add a Rediobutton to the WebUserControl
- Set the Groupname Property
- Add the WebUserControl to the Page

Run this and select the Radiobuttons.

thx in advance