Radiobutton + Imagelink

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Guldo K, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. Guldo K

    Guldo K Guest

    Hello.
    I've somehow managed to make radiobuttonlist work, but I can no longer
    use it.
    I have to add an ImageLink to each radiobutton, and this can't be
    achieved via the radiobuttonlist control, right?

    So I've converted it to Radiobuttons only.
    Unfortunately, I can't get the OnCommand event to be fired properly.
    I mean, the event is simply ignored by the repeater (that contains the
    radiobuttons). The event is fired only for the very first radiobutton of
    the repeater; all the other buttons cause the postback only.

    Why?

    Thanks

    --
    Guldo