    is loaded from dataset, How can I goup my RadioButtons in my column the way
    that only one RadioButton in my column to be selected.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?QmFkaXM=?=, Dec 5, 2006

  2. Set the GroupName property.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 5, 2006

  3. That was the first thing I did, But because the radiobuttons are generated
    dianamically when loading the gridview where for every row the first cell is
    a radiobutton and it looks maybe !! it assumes that every cell is an
    independent group from the next row.

    --
    Regards,
    M.Rochdi

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?=, Dec 5, 2006
  4. Yes, it is a problem. This source explains it and offers a solution:

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 5, 2006