Radiobutton list return truncated values

Fendi Baba

I encountered a very strang problem. In my form I have a
radiobuttonlist control. I listed sizes ranging from XXS to XXL in
them. And users must select one.

The list are:

XXS
XS
XL
XXL

Now, each of the selection has the same values ie XXS values is XXS.
Now with XXS and XS, my code shows that the system only returns X as a
value. This does not happen with XXL. To go around this I made the
value for XXS as XX*S and XS as X*S,

Does anyone knows what causes this?

sloan

When the page renders, go to "View Source", and copy and paste (here) the
area where this is outputted.