RadioButton ReadOnly

Guest

Hello misters

I am having troubles impementing the readonly attribute properly. In case
the readonly attribute is set on the server side, I added an
attribute: this.Attributes.Add("onclick","this.checked=!this. checked;");

Too I have test with onclick=return false; onfocus="this.blur();" and
onfocus="window.focus();"

This will disregard the clicking of a radio button option, but the
problematic side effect is that the original radio button in the group that
was checked now gets unchecked. The result is that all the radio buttons in
the group are unchecked.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and regards.

sloan

We ( me and the mouse in my pocket) had to go to a fake radio button .gif
for this unforunately.

radiobutton_selected.gif
radiobutton_unselected.gif

Hopefully, someone has a better solution.

Our issue was print-outs. disabled radiobuttons don't print well.