RadioButtonList and CheckListBox questions

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by mike, Mar 27, 2009.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    For a RadioButtonList and its ListItems how do I get the Text of the
    ListItems, when it wraps, to indent further. Right now it wraps and indents
    even with the radiobutton but I want to indent it to the beginning of the
    first line of text.

    For a CheckBoxList and it's listitem text is there a way with CSS to get the
    text to display ABOVE the checkbox when the CheckBoxList has it's
    RepeatDirection set to Horizontal?

    Lastly I have one situation I just don't know how to do with CSS.
    I have a couple controls I want to display horizontally. The following way

    TextBox CheckBoxList Button
    ListItem
    ListItem
    ListItem

    but I'd like the CheckBoxList's ListItems to display Vertically. When I set
    the RepeatDirection to Vertical I get the follow.

    TextBox ListItem1
    ListItem2
    ListItem3 Button

    thanks