    is the first radio button in the list being checked.

    TIA,
    -dnw.
    Dot net work, Jul 17, 2004

  2. "Dot net work" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to have a radiobuttonlist control appear on a webform
    > without any radio buttons checked to begin with?
    >
    > I would really like to make sure that the user specifically chooses a
    > radio button choice, rather than just accept the default value, which
    > is the first radio button in the list being checked.
    >
    > TIA,
    > -dnw.

    I may be missing something in your question, but I just created a little C#
    Web App with a RadioButtonList, added 5 buttons (using the Items property)
    and left the Selected property for each item in the collection set to False.
    The buttons are all unselected when the application runs. Appears to be
    default behavior.

    --
    Peter [MVP Visual Developer]
    Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Peter van der Goes, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Dot net work

    Dot Net Work Guest

    I'm sorry, I have made a mistake.

    You are correct.

    Apologies, -dnw.

    Dot Net Work, Jul 17, 2004
  4. "Dot Net Work" <> wrote in message
    > I'm sorry, I have made a mistake.
    >
    > You are correct.
    >
    > Apologies, -dnw.

    Please don't feel you need to apologize for asking questions! That's how we
    all learn :)

    Peter van der Goes, Jul 17, 2004