Radiobuttonlist - can I have all radio buttons de-selected?

Dot net work

Is it possible to have a radiobuttonlist control appear on a webform
without any radio buttons checked to begin with?

I would really like to make sure that the user specifically chooses a
radio button choice, rather than just accept the default value, which
is the first radio button in the list being checked.

TIA,
-dnw.

Peter van der Goes

Dot net work said:
Is it possible to have a radiobuttonlist control appear on a webform
without any radio buttons checked to begin with?

I would really like to make sure that the user specifically chooses a
radio button choice, rather than just accept the default value, which
is the first radio button in the list being checked.

TIA,
-dnw.

I may be missing something in your question, but I just created a little C#
Web App with a RadioButtonList, added 5 buttons (using the Items property)
and left the Selected property for each item in the collection set to False.
The buttons are all unselected when the application runs. Appears to be
default behavior.

Peter van der Goes

Dot Net Work said:
I'm sorry, I have made a mistake.

You are correct.

Apologies, -dnw.
Please don't feel you need to apologize for asking questions! That's how we
all learn :)