Radiobuttonlist control selectedindexchanged NOT firing

Cath

I have a very simple radiobuttonlist control on my page. I have autopostback
set to true. Whenever I select a different button, my page load event fires,
but not my selectedindexchanged event. I have had this problem several times
in the past with different controls like command buttons. If I create a new
page within the project and put the same control on the new page, everything
functions as it should. This makes me think that there is something on my
page that might be contributing to this problem but I sure can't see it. Any
ideas before I go crazy?

Here's my control:
<asp:RadioButtonList id="RadioButtonList1" style="Z-INDEX: 116; LEFT:
1064px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 264px" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True">
<asp:ListItem Value="true" Selected="True">true</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="false">false</asp:ListItem>
</asp:RadioButtonList>

BTW, I'm using Visual Studios as my IDE.

Cath

Now I'm really stumped! I tried moving my radiobuttonlist control to the top
of page right after my <form> tag and it works now. Why is that?