radiobuttonlist error [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by kuvpatel, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. kuvpatel

    kuvpatel Guest

    Hi

    Has anyone encountered a problem with the radiobuttonlist on a deployment
    server.

    In the form load event the code fails at the first add...
    rb1.Items.Add("Excel")

    rb1.Items.Add("Word for Windows")

    rb1.Items.Add("PDF")

    rb1.Items.Add("RTF")

    I do not get the error on the development machine.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Kuv

    kuvpatel, Oct 24, 2003

  2. There are no known issues for this. Are you creating rb1 dynamically (if so
    please post the relevant code snippets) or at design-time (please post the
    ..aspx and codebehind files). Looking at code really helps the guessing game
    :)

    --
    Victor Garcia Aprea
    Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET