RadioButtonList is a table? Why? Can I change that?

darrel

I'm using a RadioButtonList so I can easily bind some data to it.

This works nicely. However, the HTML it spits out is a TABLE. I can't figure
out why I need a table for a simple radio button list. Is there a way to
make it NOT be a table? Or do I need to do this with a custom repeater
control?

-Darrel

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

change the RepeatLayout attribute/property of the RadioButtonList to 'Flow',
the default is 'Table'.

darrel

change the RepeatLayout attribute/property of the RadioButtonList to
'Flow',
the default is 'Table'.

Ah! Cool...that is good to know!

In the end, my radio list had to be more complicated and I just used a
repeater control. I'm finding that that is usually the answer to most of my
problems. ;o)

-Darrel