RadioButtonList postback occurs everywhere but on server itself

Timo

Our form takes action when the selected index changes on a RadioButtonList.
The RBL's AutoPostBack is set to True and the postback occurs as expected on
all remote machines whenever the radiobutton index changes (actually,
clicking the already-selected button causes a postback too). However, on the
server itself, when we test the page using either localhost or the
servername, it is as though the radiobuttonlist has had its autopostback
property set to False. No postback occurs. We do get a postback by clicking
a standard button on the page. Has anyone seen this behavior or know why
it's happening? The server is running Win2003 server with framework 1.1
TIA
Timo

bruce barker

autopostback requires javascript be enabled. check that browser secuirty is
not locked down too tight. to be sure the the postback code is generated,
after hitting the page, view source, and you shoudl see code like
onclick="__dopostback('controlname','')" or
onchange="__dopostback('controlname','')" in your rendered html.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)