RadiobuttonList with headers

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Magnus, Jun 13, 2007.

  1. Magnus

    Magnus Guest

    Hi,

    (This message should be read using Courier New or similar font)
    I have a table with several horizontal radiobuttonlists like:

    Query1: O O O
    Query2: O O O
    Query3: O O O

    But above the first row I want headers so it becomes like:

    All Some None
    Query1: O O O
    Query2: O O O
    Query3: O O O

    Any Ideas how to get this?
    The problem seem to be that the RadioButtons are all in the same cell.

    Regards Magnus

    Magnus, Jun 13, 2007