radiobuttonlist

John Hopper

When I databind an asp radiolistbutton to a datareader the resulting list always displays one less record than is returned by the query. Also any query returning only 1 row displays nothing after binding.

Can anyone tell me why??

Thanks!

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

It sounds like your first .Read is in the wrong place in the loop or its
content is being ignored. Can you show the code?

Don't forget that things are generally zero-based in .NET.