RadioButtons & DataGrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by RB, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. RB

    RB Guest

    Hi,
    I have retreived questions and answers from DB tables, and
    display them into datagrid.

    QNo Quest A B C
    1 Quest1 5 7 9
    2 Quest2 A D C
    3 Quest3 gold silver bronze

    The values for possible answers (ABC values) are displayed
    as radiobuttons. After the form has been submitted I need
    to display ONLY the rows for which some radio button is
    checked. Par example: I have checked option B for the
    first question and option A for the third quest, so I have
    to display on the page:
    QNo Quest A B C
    1 Quest1 5 7(checked) 9
    3 Quest3 gold(checked) silver bronze

    How to handle appropriate radiobutton events, or is it
    possible some other way to solve this?
    Thank you.

    RB, Aug 11, 2003