    radioList, its not returning the new selection its returning the selection
    from when the page first loaded. How can i get the selection that the user
    made ?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3NoYXJwR3V5?=, Feb 6, 2006

  2. are you simply suffering from a lack of postback monitoring

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../frlrfSystemWebUIPageClassIsPostBackTopic.asp

    and hence your page load event is automatically controlling your value
    defaults
    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \( MVP \), Feb 6, 2006

  3. Csharp try setting enable viewstate to false for the Radio List and see what
    happens
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Feb 6, 2006