Rails Conf Registration Open

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Richard Kilmer, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. Richard Kilmer, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Richard Kilmer

    dima Guest

    On Feb 2, 8:21 pm, Richard Kilmer <> wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > The 2007 Rails Conference is now open for registration:
    >
    > http://conferences.oreillynet.com/rails/
    >
    > This sold out VERY quickly last year...just remember that!
    >
    > See you there,
    >
    > Rich

    I will gladly come but we have some problems with Visas.
    Could you consider an online live coverage of some kind?
    The post cast from last year was very inspiring and enlightening. Hope
    it will be more this year.
    It is essential for all of us around the universe that unable to
    attend.

    Dejan
    dima, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Richard Kilmer wrote:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > The 2007 Rails Conference is now open for registration:
    >
    > http://conferences.oreillynet.com/rails/
    >
    > This sold out VERY quickly last year...just remember that!
    >
    > See you there,

    That's nice. Actually, you won't see me there.

    http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/

    M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, Feb 3, 2007