Rails mail server setup

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Rajat Garg, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. Rajat Garg

    Rajat Garg Guest

    Hi Guys,

    I have a mail server that keeps getting on CBL spam list due to incorrect
    mail server configuration. It says 'localhost.localdomain' error when I try
    to email their server with HALO request.

    I am using ActionMailer. Where do I configure ActionMailer so that it is
    relaying the right information?

    Thank you all,

    --
    Rajat Garg

    Ph: 206-499-9495
    Add: 1314 Spring Street, #412
    Seattle, WA 98104
    Web: http://www.pilotoutlook.com
    Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man. Landing is the first!

    Rajat Garg, Apr 1, 2008