RaiseBubbleEvent from a Page to its MasterPage

Keith Patrick

I've got an app where the my page handles an exception. However, because
the controls that should change are actually in the MasterPage, I need to
bubble the event "up" to the .Master member. However, the master page is
owned by the Page, and not vice versa, but the page is the only place I can
catch the error (MasterPage doesn't have an ErrorPage property, and setting
Page.ErrorPage to the name of the master page doesn't work). Is there
soemthing built into asp.net that woudl allow me to let the master page
serve as the page's error handler or do some kind of bubble-down for an
event?