RaisePostBackEvent not raised

Cristian Serban

Hi,
I have a little problem with function
Public Sub RaisePostBackEvent(ByVal eventArgument As String) Implements System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEven
I've created a lot of controls, for an appication i'm working on, and on some controls this function is not raised
even if Me.ClientID = Page.Request.Form("__EVENTTARGET")
To avoid this problem i've added following code in Load event of the control
If Me.ClientID = Page.Request.Form("__EVENTTARGET") The
Me.RaisePostBackEvent(Page.Request.Form("__EVENTARGUMENT")
End I
I don't really like this solution and i would like to resolve it somehow better
If you have some comments i would really appreciate it
Thank you

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

does your control implement INamingContainer interface (I understood it has
child controls)?

--
Teemu Keiski

Cristian Serban said:
Hi,
I have a little problem with function
Public Sub RaisePostBackEvent(ByVal eventArgument As String) Implements System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent
I've created a lot of controls, for an appication i'm working on, and on
some controls this function is not raised,

Cristian Serban

But not all controls imlement INameingContainer
There are some controls like this one
Public Class AdminFilterControlle
Inherits Labe
Implements IPostBackEventHandle

and still does not raise RaisePostBackEvent function

----- Cristian Serban wrote: ----

Yes it does.