    rojects/cisv/trunk/config/../vendor/plugins/login_engine/db/migrate

    Anyone know what changed in Rake that brings out this bug?

    Joe

    Joe Van Dyk, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Joe Van Dyk

    James Adam Guest

    The bug is in the Engines plugin:

    https://opensvn.csie.org/traccgi/rails_engines/trac.cgi/ticket/61

    I guess the old rake was more forgiving on some systems, but
    regardless, the fix will be available in the next release, due fairly
    soon.

    - james

    On 1/29/06, Joe Van Dyk <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Everything was working fine. Then I upgraded Rake to 0.7.0.
    >
    > Now, when I do a "rake engine_migrate", I get:
    >
    > ~/Projects/cisv/trunk joevandyk$ rake engine_migrate
    > (in /Users/joevandyk/Projects/cisv/trunk)
    > The db/migrate directory for engine 'login_engine' appears to be missing.
    > Should be: /Users/joevandyk/Projects/cisv/trunk/config/../Users/joevandyk=

    /Projects/cisv/trunk/config/../vendor/plugins/login_engine/db/migrate

    James Adam, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Joe Van Dyk

    Damphyr Guest

    Rake changes (was Rake 0.7.0 breaks "rake engine_migrate"?)

    >> Anyone know what changed in Rake that brings out this bug?

    Well I stumbled on a different change: Task.lookup is no longer there.
    This bit me because I had something like

    include_in_changeset(filename) if Rake::Task.lookup(filename).needed?

    in my rakefiles and upgrading to 0.7.0 had me scrambling to fix them :(
    --
    http://www.braveworld.net/riva

    Damphyr, Jan 31, 2006