RAM based cookies

Mark

It's my understanding that there are two types of cookies that can be
created in an ASP.NET web application:

1. File based cookies that persist on the hard drive
2. RAM based cookies

If a client browser has cookies disabled, are both disabled, or do RAM based
cookies still work?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Bruce Barker

if cookies are disabled, all cookies are disabled

note: ram based refer to session cookies (which the browser may still store
on disk if it likes), cookies that are destroyed when the bowser exits.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)