    The idea is to create a file in a temporaly space, something like RAM memory
    or virtual memory.

    Thanks

    Julián Sanz García, Nov 12, 2004

  2. yes, i know. But the thing i have to do is to read a binary file from
    database, and create this file in virtual memory to send it in a mail
    without write in physical memory.

    Julián Sanz García, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Julián Sanz García

    Scott Allen Guest

    Scott Allen, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Julián Sanz García

    Scott Allen Guest

    I am not sure what you mean, Julián. From .NET and user mode Win32 we
    do not have access to physical memory, only virtual memory, which is
    just an abstraction on top of physical memory.

    My understanding was you wanted to avoid writing to disk.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Nov 12, 2004
  5. exactly, my english is not so good, I want to avoid writing to disk but i
    want to acces to file with physical paths

    Julián Sanz García, Nov 12, 2004