Random "System.NullReferenceException" error

Manny

i'm using ver 1.1 of the framework developing a website, and seem to
getting a random "System.NullReferenceException" error. The error
occurs in different parts of the website in random fashion.
I was able to find the following article which may be the issue i'm
facing
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810245

the article refers to ver 1.0 of the framework. has anybody else
experienced this type of error ? i would think, in ver 1.1 this would
be fixed, anyone know if that was the case ?

Thanks

Manny

Lau Lei Cheong

I'm using version 1.1 and didn't experienced any
"System.NullReferenceException" error on production stage. But that may be
due to the fact that I attempt to initialize the COM object right just
before I use it, and then close it immediately after use.

Have you acquired additional information from your pages' users?