    be fixed, anyone know if that was the case ?

    Thanks

    Manny

    Manny, Aug 2, 2004

  2. I'm using version 1.1 and didn't experienced any
    "System.NullReferenceException" error on production stage. But that may be
    due to the fact that I attempt to initialize the COM object right just
    before I use it, and then close it immediately after use.

    Have you acquired additional information from your pages' users?

    "Manny" <> ???
    news: ???...

    Lau Lei Cheong, Aug 2, 2004