RangeValidator control causing buttons to not work

deast_98

My web application deployed to the server does not respond to button
clicks, but these do work in development. I removed the only range
validation control, associated to a textbox, then redeployed the webapp
and it worked. This strange behavior gave no errors or indication of
what the cause was. In an effort to fix this I re-ran the
aspnet_regiis.exe -i and -c to update the client aspnet_client folder
with scripts onto my site. This however, did not fix the problem.
Anyone know how to fix this validation control problem?

Chineme Nnamdi

Firstly, are you using the same broswer on both enviroments?
Secondly, compare the validation script rendered to the browser on both enviroments.

Chineme Nnamdi