RangeValidator with currency

Mark

I've set the type of my RangeValidator to be Currency. My min to max range
is set as 0 to 99999. When I enter a value of $5, it claims it doesn't meet
the criteria. If I change it to 5, without the $ symbol, it works fine.
I'd like to allow people to enter the $ if they choose to. I tried making
the max $99999 instead of 99999, but it errors out saying that "The value
'$99999.00' of the MaximumValue property of 'rvSirSalary' cannot be
converted to type 'Currency'." LOL.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks in advance!
Mark

Eric

Despite what the documentation says (at least in the 1.0 docs, haven't
checked the 1.1 docs), the validators don't support currency symbols. You
have to enter the value without it.

Eric