[RapidXML] Cannot open XML files unless in main

Discussion in 'C++' started by Alec Taylor, Nov 3, 2011.

  1. Alec Taylor

    Alec Taylor Guest

    Alec Taylor, Nov 3, 2011

  2. Alec Taylor

    Ian Collins Guest

    On 11/ 3/11 10:04 PM, Alec Taylor wrote:
    > Good afternoon,
    >
    > Unfortunately only my 10 lines [main only]: http://ideone.com/WOmcphowever works,whilst my 20 lines [OO with functions] doesn't: http://ideone.com/R7mir

    For such short bits of code, you should include them in your post.

    > How can I get this to work?

    Looking at your code, from my dabbling with RapidXML, it looks OK (apart
    form the use of capitals in the header name).

    I can't comment on the code as it isn't here!

    --
    Ian Collins
    Ian Collins, Nov 3, 2011

  3. Alec Taylor

    Alec Taylor Guest

    Figured it out. Added a ctor-intialiser.
    Alec Taylor, Nov 3, 2011