    program works very well in winxp! I tried to change the modem in win98
    machines, but the problem is there! Can anyone help me, please?

    MAX

    Max, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Max

    Grumble Guest

    Max wrote:
    > I've a problem with a small dialing program. It must call a
    > number and if it's busy, it can call other two numbers. Well,
    > when the first number is busy, the program doesn't call the next
    > number. In debug after the first number which is busy (it's my
    > cell. phone), the function RasHangUp doesn't leave the handle and
    > so the function RasDial returns with error code 602 (busy line).
    > Here the program has a loop. The same program works very well in
    > winxp! I tried to change the modem in win98 machines, but the
    > problem is there! Can anyone help me, please?

    You could try a newsgroup in the microsoft.public.win32 hierarchy

    microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks perhaps?

    Grumble, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Max

    Pedro Graca Guest

    Max wrote:
    > Hello all, I've a problem with a small dialing program. It must call a
    > number and if it's busy, it can call other two numbers. Well, when the
    > first number is busy, the program doesn't call the next number. In
    > debug
    > after the first number which is busy (it's my cell. phone), the
    > function
    > RasHangUp doesn't leave the handle and so the function RasDial returns
    > with error code 602 (busy line). Here the program has a loop. The same
    > program works very well in winxp! I tried to change the modem in win98
    > machines, but the problem is there! Can anyone help me, please?

    There are two things you need to do:

    a) remove the cast on the line that calls strrev()
    b) add a further check for negative numbers on line 23

    --
    If you're posting through Google read <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google>

    Pedro Graca, Feb 21, 2006
  4. In article <>,
    Max <> wrote:
    >Hello all, I've a problem with a small dialing program. It must call
    >a number and if it's busy, it can call other two numbers. Well, when the
    >first number is busy, the program doesn't call the next number. In debug
    >after the first number which is busy (it's my cell. phone), the function
    >RasHangUp doesn't leave the handle and so the function RasDial returns
    >with error code 602 (busy line). Here the program has a loop. The same
    >program works very well in winxp! I tried to change the modem in win98
    >machines, but the problem is there! Can anyone help me, please?

    Allow me to be the first to say this - and I say it from the deepness of my
    heart, with all the kindness and love one has come to associate with the
    helpful posts you get in this newsgroup:

    Not portable. Can't discuss it here. Blah, blah, blah.

    Kenny McCormack, Feb 21, 2006