    added to the string.
    Does this mean we can't use relative addressing?
    Thanks in advance!

    kkarre, Mar 10, 2008

  2. kkarre

    kkarre Guest

    The Exception states "Load report failed"
    The inner Exception is a System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException with
    message something like "Access denied \r"

    Anyone?

    kkarre, Mar 10, 2008

  3. kkarre

    kkarre Guest

    RE: rassdk:// added to path when connecting to a crystal report fr

    Could the "access denied" imply something about asp.net account's rights?

    kkarre, Mar 10, 2008