Rational Rose - physical Table to java

Jim

Hi,

I have a set of physical Oracle tables with Foreign and Primary
Keys. I know rational rose will "reverse engineer" my tables, but can
it then create Java classes for each of my tables? I don't have a
physical model nor I plan to convert or design the imported physical
model to a logical model. Can rational Rose do this - where can I
find this information?

Are there any newsgroup (not IBM forums) where I may post the
question if nobody knows how to answer my question?

Thank you for any help in advance.

James.