    they'll miss out on a lot of functionality.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks!

    PB, Jul 3, 2005

  2. u can do lots of things using javascript. It supports object creation like
    vb. This lets u to do too much things. I donot know componentart's menu.is
    it using directx effects?
    ActiveX components are disabled by default.

    --
    HTH

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN
    BSc, MCSD.NET

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCSD.NET], Jul 3, 2005

  3. Whatever the rationale is, you can't make anything meaningful in asp.net
    without javascript. So just assume it is allowed. Otherwise the program
    won't be usable anyway.

    Eliyahu

    "PB" <> wrote in message
    > What is the rationalle for disabling JavaScript. AFAIK, the primary reason
    > is for "security purposes" - but what specific kind of threats does the
    > [disabling of JavaScript in a browser] protect against? AND - is the
    > disabling of JavaScript something that is done very much? I know it's
    > impossible to answer that last question definitively - so I'm wondering if

    What

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 3, 2005
  4. PB

    PB Guest

    That's what I was beginning to think - thanks for verifying.

    -PB

    PB, Jul 3, 2005