    anybody please tell me some useful sites/books for RAW SOCKET
    PROGRAMMING in C.

    , Oct 13, 2006

  2. Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 13, 2006

    Richard Steven Volume 1: Network programming
    (I think older version is having only one volume, i am not sure...)

    --raxit sheth
    wrote:
    > hi,
    > anybody please tell me some useful sites/books for RAW SOCKET
    > PROGRAMMING in C.

    , Oct 13, 2006

    , Oct 13, 2006
  5. Kenny McCormack, Oct 13, 2006
  6. Tom St Denis Guest

    wrote:
    > hi,
    > anybody please tell me some useful sites/books for RAW SOCKET
    > PROGRAMMING in C.

    What does that even mean? RAW Sockets are typically just layer 3
    devices which allow you to write the IP datagram as you see fit.

    You can simply use libpcap for that and get layer 2 access to your
    medium :)

    And this is OT...

    Tom

    Tom St Denis, Oct 13, 2006