RC4 Implementation

Boogie El Aceitoso

Hi,

Where can I find a sample implementation of the rc4 algorithm in standard c++?

TIA

Peter van Merkerk

Where can I find a sample implementation of the rc4 algorithm in
standard c++?

Google?

Thomas Matthews

Jerry Coffin

standard c++?

Google?

A search for "ARC4 download" should get you a good start. In case you
care, "ARC4" stands for "alleged RC4". RC4 was invented by Ron Rivest,
and at least officially the algorithm is considered a trade secret, so
unless you want to enter into a non-disclosure agreement with RSADSI,
you're stuck using something that's merely alleged to be the same (then
again, Ron Rivest's home page has a pointer to one ARC4 page).