RCRchive is down

David A. Black

Hi --

My server suffered a hard disk crash, and RCRchive is down. I don't know
what the schedule for recovery will be. So if you can stand having Ruby
stay the same for a while, that would be good :)

David Black (writing in exile from my server)

Tsume

Hi --

My server suffered a hard disk crash, and RCRchive is down. I don't know
what the schedule for recovery will be. So if you can stand having Ruby
stay the same for a while, that would be good :)

David Black (writing in exile from my server)

You are welcomed to use my server facilities until you get your drive back up.

Tsume