RDF-DAML question: missing object

Discussion in 'XML' started by Robert Mark Bram, Aug 28, 2004.

  1. Hi All,

    I thought that an RDF triple should always include "subject, verb and
    object".

    But then I found this example about DAML that seems to miss the object..

    ==
    http://infomesh.net/2001/swintro/

    The second useful DAML construct that we shall go through is the
    daml:UnambiguousProperty class. Saying that a Property is a
    daml:UnambiguousProperty means that if the object of the property is the
    same, then the subjects are equivalent. For example:-

    foaf:mbox rdf:type daml:UnambiguousProperty .
    :x foaf:mbox .
    :y foaf:mbox .
    ==

    How are these two allowed to miss the object?

    Any advice would be most welcome!

    Rob
    :)
    Robert Mark Bram, Aug 28, 2004