RDLC Subreport problem...

Jéjé

Hi,

When I try to display a report with a subreport using the reportviewer
control, I receive this error:

Error: Subreport could not be shown.

I have 1 paraneter between my 2 reports which is correctly defined.

The Subreportprocessing event is never raised.

any idea?

thanks.

Jerome.

alforno

I'm getting this same problem. I'm suspicious of the auto-generated
binding sources that the visual designer creates when I place the
ReportViewer control on my form. My problem now is that the event
fires, but when I catch it in the debugger and Press F10 to step
through, it just exits the event handler and the app gets stuck
"generating report..".