RDoc 2.4.3 - :call-seq: ignored?

Thomas Thomassen

I'm having some issues getting RDoc to work.

I installed it via the console:

C:\Users\Thomas>gem install rdoc
Successfully installed rdoc-2.4.3
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for rdoc-2.4.3...
Updating ri class cache with 2246 classes...
Installing RDoc documentation for rdoc-2.4.3...

C:\Users\Thomas>

I'm looking at the manual at http://rdoc.rubyforge.org/RDoc.html
And I can't get my formatting to do all it says it's suppose to do.

Example:

# [labelled list title]
# Hello World.
#
# [lorem ipsum]
# This is a test.
#
# Added: 1.1.0
#
# :call-seq:
# Dimension.new(array, width, height, obj = nil)
# Dimension.new(width, height, obj = nil)

def initialize(*args)
# ...
end

The issue here are:
1. Paragraphs doesn't get spacing between them
2. Labelled lists are ignored
3. :call-seq: isn't recognized. just prints ":call-seq:

When it builds I get no errors. Sample set of docs I've got it to
produce: http://workshop.thomthom.net/su-unicode/
(note that this link isn't directly related to the question. Just
showing that it builds.)