rdoc -> chm file failing

Mirek

Hello,
my name is Mirek, I'm Pythonist, just newbie to Ruby.

I'm having a little problem with generating chm
help file:

cd c:\ruby\lib
rdoc -f chm -o chm_out *

builds at first fine, but at the end there are
many errors like this:

ruby%2f1.8%2furi%2fhttp.rb: c
ruby%2f1.8%2furi%2fhttp.rb:57:31: Expected class name or '<<'. Got
RubyToken::Tk
ASSIGN: "="

generated chm file is broken, many subject pages are missing.

I'm using the Ruby source snapshot installation, win xp.

where can I get working copy of chm-help file for the std lib so I can
start porting my last app from Python to Ruby?

btw. it would be great to put chm-help file at ruby-doc.com,
don't you think?

Mirek Rusin, PL