    --=20
    I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
    <>
    Iñaki Baz Castillo, Jul 28, 2009

  2. 2009/7/28 I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo <>:
    > Hi, RDoc documentation says:
    >
    > "Names of classes, source files, and any method names containing an
    > underscore or preceded by a hash character are automatically
    > hyperlinked from comment text to their description."
    >
    > However, how to link to a method definition from a README.rdoc file?
    > I've tryed everything:
    >
    > =C2=A0MyModule::MyClass#get
    > =C2=A0[MyModule::MyClass#get]
    > =C2=A0[link:MyModule::MyClass#get]

    Ok, it works.

    However, there must be some issue with my RDoc output since I have a
    module "MyModule" with a class "MyClass". And methods of the class are
    displayed as "MyModule#method" instead of
    "MyModule::MyClass#method"...

    --=20
    I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
    <>
    Iñaki Baz Castillo, Jul 28, 2009

  3. Why links to classes or methods documentation cannot be hidden with label?

    The following:

    Google[http://google.es]

    is displayed as:

    Google

    But the following:

    get[MyModule::Client#get]

    is displayed as:

    get[MyModule::Client#get]

    Perhaps other bug?

    --=20
    I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
    <>
    Iñaki Baz Castillo, Jul 28, 2009
  4. Iñaki Baz Castillo

    Eric Hodel Guest

    On Jul 28, 2009, at 10:59, I=F1aki Baz Castillo wrote:

    > Why links to classes or methods documentation cannot be hidden with =20=

    > label?
    >

    > The following:
    >
    > Google[http://google.es]
    >
    > is displayed as: