RDoc: How to link to a method description from other rdoc page?

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Hi, RDoc documentation says:

"Names of classes, source files, and any method names containing an
underscore or preceded by a hash character are automatically
hyperlinked from comment text to their description."

However, how to link to a method definition from a README.rdoc file?
I've tryed everything:

MyModule::MyClass#get
[MyModule::MyClass#get]
[link:MyModule::MyClass#get]

but nothing works :(

Any tip please? Thanks a lot.

--=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
<[email protected]>

Iñaki Baz Castillo

2009/7/28 I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo said:
Hi, RDoc documentation says:

"Names of classes, source files, and any method names containing an
underscore or preceded by a hash character are automatically
hyperlinked from comment text to their description."

However, how to link to a method definition from a README.rdoc file?
I've tryed everything:

=C2=A0MyModule::MyClass#get
=C2=A0[MyModule::MyClass#get]
=C2=A0[link:MyModule::MyClass#get]

Ok, it works.

However, there must be some issue with my RDoc output since I have a
module "MyModule" with a class "MyClass". And methods of the class are
displayed as "MyModule#method" instead of
"MyModule::MyClass#method"...

--=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo
<[email protected]>

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Why links to classes or methods documentation cannot be hidden with label?

The following:

Google[http://google.es]

is displayed as:

Google