Re: 0/t: wannabe murphy smackdown inside[was]Re: NOMINATION: murphy

Discussion in 'Java' started by helvella, Jul 10, 2012.

  1. helvella

    helvella Guest

    On 09/07/2012 8:46 PM, "Hydra-Blanky", an obvious murphy sock, wrote:
    NaN> Newsgroups:
    comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.lang.lisp,comp.lang.java.help

    NaN> paul (seamus) <> wanked extraordinarily
    vigorously in:

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or Lisp, murphy? Suffering from reading comprehension problems
    as well, murphy? Nadegda wrote that post, murphy, not some "paul
    (seamus)". And who is "paul (seamus)", murphy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup using that alias.

    I see that copies of your post have been vomited (crossposted AND, in
    violation of your NSP's TOS, multiposted) all over
    aioe.news.helpdesk(!), alt.animals.dolphins (2 copies), alt.astronomy,
    alt.config, alt.free.newsservers, alt.games.xtrek, alt.politics,
    alt.usenet.kooks (how appropriate), comp.lang.java.help,
    comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.lisp, comp.os.os2.advocacy,
    eternal-september.support, ott.general, ott.jobs (2 copies),
    rec.arts.drwho, rec.arts.sf.tv, rec.arts.startrek.misc (2 copies),
    rec.arts.tv, rec.games.roguelike.angband (2 copies),
    rec.games.roguelike.development (2 copies), and sci.astro -- 27 copies
    in total.

    "multipost is death to froups if allowed by servers"
    --murphy

    How ironic.

    NaN> translation: waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHH

    What does your bad translation have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> [pops dummy in gob of ""]

    What does your gibberish have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> translation: mommy waaaaaah...!!..my diaper is full.

    What does your bad translation have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> [hands the dweeb a bunch of green thistle]

    Who is "the dweeb", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    NaN> wipe your own ass.

    What does your unsubstantiated insinuation that Nadegda doesn't do so
    have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    What does that have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> "VICTOLLY!!1!!!"[sic] nonetheless the thread sure reads as being you,
    NaN> in your kookness, being well reamed a new asshole!

    What does your ironic and unsubstantiated allegation about Nadegda have
    to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> PML

    What is "PML", murphy, and what does it have to do with Java or Lisp?

    NaN> .. actually the man paraphrased, the full rule being;
    NaN>
    NaN> "As the kook moves toward meltdown, the probability of a directive of
    NaN> "dance kook dance" being put to the kookologist engaged in burning
    NaN> the kook's ass approaches 1."

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or Lisp, murphy? There is no such documented rule, murphy.

    NaN> > I am starting to wonder /slap

    Nadegda didn't write that, murphy, yet you attributed it to her From:
    email address anyway. Classic dishonesty on your part, murphy.

    NaN> .. always brings you undone, those hallucinations.

    What does your ironic and unsubstantiated allegation about Nadegda have
    to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> take some shroom tea, lad...there's a good mommy's boy.

    Who is "lad", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> oH ReaLLY...oh My fuCking g0d my fucking caps loCK is Broken AgaiN!

    What do your foul language and your "caps loCK" have to do with Java or
    Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> "mmmmmmuuurphy" anyone?

    What does your non sequitur question have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> .. there you go again with that "I guess" = "it i s fact" routine you
    NaN> are so well known for, paul. kook

    Who is "paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    NaN> two problems I read with your "guess" statement.

    What does your hallucination have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> 1. --> Message-ID: <js8eif$bvq$> says
    NaN> your nomination of "Murphy/phlatArse/Flash/etc."
    NaN> has been denied, being a "revenge nomination".

    What does your classic erroneous presupposition have to do with Java or
    Lisp, murphy? Even were any decree emerging from the cesspit that is
    databasix.com to ever be taken seriously, Nadegda wasn't nominated for
    anything, murphy, and therefore no nomination she makes can logically
    constitute a "revenge nomination". And the particular nomination in
    question wasn't even made by Nadegda anyway, murphy.

    NaN> you do understand what that deny message is?

    What does your question of Nadegda have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> no, never would you think that far ahead.

    What does your unsubstantiated claim about Nadegda have to do with Java
    or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> effectively the FNVW is decreeing your kook status, for only known
    kooks
    NaN> are denied nominating rights.

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or Lisp, murphy? Nowhere in the post you referenced does the
    (fake) FNVW even mention Nadegda, murphy. No surprise there, really,
    since Nadegda hadn't even posted to usenet yet at that time.

    NaN> you, paul, being an award winning kook have
    NaN> been "outed" by that decree.

    Who is "you, paul", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    NaN> now, the FNVW is historically held in respect by _ALL_ usenetizens
    of any
    NaN> worth in any forum.

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> no self-respecting poster wants a kook award.

    You seem to be trying really hard. I guess you must not be
    self-respecting, then, murphy. I now hear you're up for no fewer than
    eight of them, six in June and KotM itself and CNotM in July. That's
    quite possibly some sort of a record, murphy.

    NaN> you lap them up, thrive on the kookiness, no less.

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or Lisp, murphy? There is no record of Nadegda ever having
    received a kook award, murphy.

    NaN> 2.--> under all socks you use it is that "speak English" troll you
    get the most
    NaN> mileage from, in your head.

    What does your unsubstantiated allegation that Nadegda uses socks have
    to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> yet here **you** are using incorrect nomenclature
    NaN> for a title.

    What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
    with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> in your hurried effort to correct d in the use
    NaN> of "COTN"[sic] you spew out "CNoTM". oH Dear!

    What does your hallucination have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?
    Nadegda hasn't done anything that even remotely fits any fragment of
    your rather-incoherent narrative.

    NaN> .. the kook award status page says;
    NaN>
    NaN> CNotM -- Clueless Newbie of the Month

    What does your URL have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> .. can you say "DoH!" paul.kook

    Who is "paul.kook", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    NaN> should the sk
    NaN> be not up for a Barbara Woodhouse Memorial and Hammer of Thor
    NaN> "meritorious mention" - at the very least - for the butt hurt you are
    NaN> experiencing right now, then it is so Usenet lives up to tradition,
    in not
    NaN> being "fair" as in "fair go".

    What does your bogus email address have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?
    There is not currently a top-level domain ".helpdesk", murphy. Still
    suffering from Internet how-to cluelessness, murphy?

    NaN> one lesson you have never grasped.

    What does your unsubstantiated allegation about Nadegda have to do with
    Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> folks are permitted to argue, permitted to disagree, permitted to call
    NaN> a **** a ****.

    Folks are also permitted to call you a kook, murphy.

    NaN> you are not going to get free reign in subverting those
    NaN> discussions, nor instigating such egregiousness simply because the
    NaN> results give you your jollies.****

    Who is "****", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias. Rather ironic, too, that you'd threaten someone with lack of free
    reign in subverting discussions while you derail random threads with
    off-topic trolling, which some might equate to you subverting discussions.

    NaN> in the words of Joe Attardi;

    What does your URL have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> Why go through such trouble to identify this troll?

    Who is "this troll", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias, though it's interesting that you said "this troll" rather
    than "that troll" and suggests that you refer to yourself.

    NaN> Because Paul Derbyshlre has a history of going around usenet
    NaN> causing trouble.

    Who is "Paul Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias. Rather ironic, too, coming from someone who has a
    history of going around usenet causing trouble.

    NaN> Here's the hilarious but true Paul Derbyshlre FAQ:

    Who is "Paul Derbyshlre", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias. And what does your URL have to do with Java or Lisp,
    murphy?

    NaN> .. more links for your savaged ravaged CNotM ass.kook

    Who is "kook", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias. Rather ironic, too, coming from a fresh CNotM nominee. And what
    does your URL have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> If you respond to every post someone else makes, they're obsessed.
    If they
    NaN> respond to less than 1% of your posts, they're even more obsessed.

    How ironic.

    What does your URL have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> Remember that your ko0ky klaims are 'facts', and that 'facts' do
    not require proof.

    How ironic.

    NaN> ------------------------------------------------------------------

    What does that have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> CastAlone [Doktor Nauk] - Usenet Agent Provocateur
    NaN> [Logistics Support Analyzer [Dept. of] of that Murphy Cabal]

    What do your increasingly-elaborate delusions have to do with Java or
    Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> Visit the Page we Occupy -

    What do your URLs have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?

    NaN> And be sure to sign up and become a member of that
    NaN> sk

    What does your bogus email address have to do with Java or Lisp, murphy?
    There is not currently a top-level domain ".helpdesk", murphy. Still
    suffering from Internet how-to cluelessness, murphy?

    NaN> Need to book
    NaN> Call the office

    What does your attempt to cause your own NSP's administrator to get
    spammed with off-topic kooky foamage have to do with Java or Lisp,
    murphy? You're rapidly running out of NSPs that will tolerate you,
    murphy, so your continual badmouthing of AIOE's administrator, and now
    this attempt to flood his inbox, are exceptionally unwise.

    I don't see anything in your post with any apparent relationship to Java
    or Lisp, murphy.

    "violating one basic rule in continually posting to or creating "off
    topic" messages is a violation of group's charters."
    --murphy

    How ironic.

    "I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
    to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
    subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
    cooperation expected in return for what has been many
    thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
    are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
    now it is my Time. ...

    You just read my last. ...

    For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
    you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
    well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
    It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
    for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
    with all Life brings you".

    /0ut"
    --murphy

    http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

    And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.

    P.S. Your latest post also had a ludicrously long signature, murphy. The
    generally accepted maximum is four lines, while yours is currently
    closer to 150 lines. Still suffering from netiquette cluelessness, murphy?
    helvella, Jul 10, 2012