Re[4]: Need help on how to use Pymedia!

Dmitry Borisov

From: "CptPicard"
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 17:48:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Need help on how to use Pymedia!
modified to match what you need and therefore not tested.:

I appreciate your support.
I understand that this is a piece of code specially written for fixing my
problem but where could I find such example in pycar ? I looked for Decoder
in the pycar source code (pymedia*-src) and found no match.

Do you include support for tag IDv2 too ?

Yes it is.
The code is located in pycar/audio/aplaylist.py class AudioFileList.getFileParams()
The source for pycar is here: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pymedia/pycar-1.0.0-pre2-src.zip
Dmitry/

CptPicard