Re: 404 pages - no answer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Rory Becker, Mar 23, 2009.

  1. Rory Becker

    Rory Becker Guest

    Hello Mark Rae [MVP],

    > "lee atkinson" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I never seem to get an answers for the tricky ones? You 'MVP's seem
    >> only
    >> have smart alex answers for the obvious ones..

    > Your OP was at 12:52 and you got a reply just over three hours later -
    > not good enough for you...?
    >
    > This isn't your private helpdesk...

    Well my reader says there was an additional day in it, but even so .... I
    seem to remember yesterday being Sunday (Traditional day of rest in many
    cultures).
    so you're point is still valid.... the OP needs to get some perspective.

    --
    Ror

    Rory Becker, Mar 23, 2009

  2. Rory Becker

    lee atkinson Guest

    Guys .. I'm usually very patient and I realize no one is under any
    obligation to help , but this isn't the first time my posts have been
    completely ignored... And if you don't get an answer in a day its unlikely
    you'll not get one at all.

    Scanning through the posts it seems the 'pros' love answering the 'how do I
    add a button to a gridview' type questions rather than attempt an unusual
    problem and risk looking bad if they are wrong...

    It seem the the vinegar worked though, got an answer... Cheers for that.

    On 23/03/2009 16:25, in article
    , "Rory Becker"

    lee atkinson, Mar 23, 2009

  3. re:
    !> I realize no one is under any obligation to help

    <yawn>

    I'll let others reply.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/