Re: _winreg error on open key (64bit) - proper usage of_winreg.DisableReflectionKey

Discussion in 'Python' started by Nick Stinemates, Nov 17, 2009.

  1. >From _winreg.c:

    "Disables registry reflection for 32-bit processes running on a 64-bit OperatingSystem. Will generally raise NotImplemented if executed on a 32-bit Operating System. If the key is not on the reflection list, the function succeeds but has noeffect. Disabling reflection for a key does not affect reflection of any subkeys."

    Are there any subkeys which you also need to disable? Parent keys?

    Nick Stinemates, Nov 17, 2009